This is a home page. Most often, by choosing this resource, I expect you actually intended to go to my weblog, ...pickhits... (or its earlier version, also named ...pickhits... but on a different platform).
However, there may be other information you're after. Much of this information is somewhat dated and of historical interest primarily - but here for the 'ages' or out of some now outdated concept of data responsibility and ownership. For example, there are
- archives of my former iteration of ...pick hits... which was actually called Pick Hits. The first of this, PickHits for January 1999 is now online.
- see some meandering ramblings about how my wife and I came to be in Chicago. Ten^W Sixteen years ago.
- an old copy of my resume... (presently offline and under reconstruction...)
- archived copies of the Marginal Press Project, a meta-zine bibliography I scraped together in the late 1980s. Formerly paper only, it was roughly scanned and placed here for reference purposes.
Related to these are some other non-individual projects, also hosted generally in the webspace related to me. Such as....
- Archives of the publications of the Indie-List Infotainment Junta (The Indie-List, Finley Breeze, and Telegraph)
- The nascent tribute site to WQAX, a community radio station active in Bloomington Indiana between 1973 and 1993.
More information about me can be found in a Google Profile for esinclai, including pointers to other data storehouses upon the web.